Fire burns garage, house saved

 

Last updated 6/21/2023 at 8:59am

Firefighters from the Bureau of Reclamation hose down what's left of a garage fire at the corner of Parks and Goodfellow Monday. - Scott Hunter photo

Their house didn't burn, but firefighters couldn't save the garage/shop at Bill and Heather Williams' home in Electric City Monday when fire cut short their plans to work on an old pickup.

Searching for the bright side as firefighters sprayed down the charred wood and hot metal siding, Heather Williams said at least they wouldn't have to decide what to keep from a collection of belongings they'...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024