Families lose everything in fire


Last updated 12/7/2022 at 12:46pm

Firefighters pump in water on hot spots after the flames had been knocked down at the home at 212 E Street in Grand Coulee Dec. 1. Two families were out of a home because of the fire. - Scott Hunter photo

A trailer housing two families on E Street burned down Thursday on one of the coldest nights of the year so far, burning one man badly.

"This is the devastation that no family should have to go through," Kimberly Minks wrote in an online message the next day.

The fire started about 7 p.m. Dec. 1 on E Street, just west of the Bridgeport Highway.

A friend, Crysta Harris, posted on Facebook her tw...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 04/13/2024 02:26