Legals for February 12, 2020
Last updated 2/12/2020 at 9:54am
Coulee Area Park and Recreation District (CAPRD)
Coulee Area Park and Recreation District (CAPRD) is seeking a vendor for grounds maintenance at North Dam Park, Grand Coulee, WA
The time frame for 2020 contract runs from mid-April through the end of October. The selected vendor will provide maintenance of the park in the areas listed below. The budget for this seasonal project will not exceed 22,000 dollars. We reserve the right to extend this contract for up to two years.
• Mowing of all cultivated lawn areas -- picnic shelter and adjacent grounds and both ball fields.
• Some adjunct tall grass and weed cutting.
• Provide for the operation of the park-wide irrigation system, adjustments and replacement of sprinkler heads as needed (may require working with Bureau of Reclamation employees regarding irrigation timers and water pumps, etc.)
• One spring fertilization of lawn areas
• Weed eradication in public areas
• General trash pick-up in all public areas and the Gehrke Windmill Garden
All interested vendors should contact Kevin Portch at 509.631.0139 to obtain a copy of the proposal. The letter will list the vendors proposed work schedule and cost breakout for the items listed above for North Dam Park. Include copies of vendors Company Liability Insurance and Washington State Business License as well as a list of past work experiences relevant to this type of work. Letters of intent must be received by Wednesday, March 4, 2020. A final selection will be made Wednesday, March 11, 2020.
Send letters of intent to:
Coulee Area Park and Recreation District
P.O. Box 411
Grand Coulee, WA 99133-0411
Any questions e-mail Info@couleeparks.com
(Publish February 5 and 12, 2020)
Keller School District
Request for Qualifications / Proposal from qualified
Energy Service Providers
The Keller School District Board of Keller, Washington requests qualifications and proposals from energy services providers licensed in the State of Washington. A qualified provider will be selected for the purpose of implementing energy efficiency projects and will develop and prepare a Guaranteed Energy Savings Contract pursuant to the guidelines set forth in Washington Code RCW 39.35A.030. The Request for Proposal (RFQ/P) is due on March 6, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Those interested may obtain a copy of the Request for Proposal (RFP) response guideline by contacting:
Superintendent of Schools
17 South School Road
Keller, Washington 99140
(Publish February 12 and 19, 2020)