The Star - News, views and advertising of the Grand Coulee Dam Area

Coulee Medical Center ER and Walk-In Care

Third fire in three weeks put out Tuesday

 

Last updated 11/14/2019 at 11:27am



A garage fire in Grand Coulee was extinguished before it spread on Monday afternoon, causing mostly smoke damage, with no one suffering any injuries.

“It could have been way worse,” Marjie Gallagher said about the fire that she said was caused by a wood stove.

Her husband, Don, has power tools in the garage at their home on Roosevelt Drive, she said, among lots of other stuff, but she wasn...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020