House fire results in no injury

 


An electrical fire started outside and worked its way to the room of an older home on West Grand Avenue in Electric City June 28, where no one was injured.

Electric City’s fire department was assisted by U.S. Bureau of Reclamation and Grand Coulee fire fighters in putting out the fire that started at 3:33 p.m.

No one was injured in the fire, which was suspected to have started near the outside meter, then worked its way to the house, Electric City Fire Chief Mark Payne said.

There was a lot of smoke damage throughout the house, plus water damage from putting the fire out, Payne said.

A hole was also cut into the roof to allow for ventilation.


Coulee Medical Center ER and Walk-In Care
 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 
Star photos page to browse