Last updated 7/3/2018 at 10:19am
6/26 - Nothing appeared out of place and no signs of forced entry were seen when an open door was investigated at a Grand Avenue house in Electric City.
- An officer checking on the welfare of a Grand Coulee man, at the request of his mother, found him deceased at his Partello Parkway residence. The body was turned over to the county coroner.
6/27 - A burglary alarm had been tripped at Les Schwab; all doors were found to be secured.
- A loud bang on Goodfellow Avenue in Electric City was likely a blown fuse.
- A suspect in a Safeway theft eluded police in the streets of Grand Coulee after jumping a fence near Center School. Safeway said they will try to find surveillance footage of the theft.
6/28 - A man was seen trespassing, something he’s been warned against, at the Continental Heights apartments. The suggested charge of trespassing was forwarded to the Grant County prosecutor’s office.
6/29 - A 90-year-old man was found deceased in his living room on Martin Road.
- A woman found a bag of methamphetamine on Grand Avenue that an officer took to be destroyed.
- A couple was said to be arguing on Division Street. The officer was unable to find anything.
6/30 - A man was arrested for trespassing at the Continental Heights apartments.
- Police were unable to find anything when investigating reports of fireworks on Silver Drive in Electric City.
- Police secured a home and notified the homeowner when a burglar alarm went off on First Street in Grand Coulee.
- As an officer was en route to investigate a missing persons report from Sunbanks Lake Resort, the reporting party called back to say they found the missing persons, two females who had been rafting on Banks Lake.
7/1 - A wrestling match between a man and his brother-in-law at Sunbanks Lake Resort was broken up by family members. An officer took statements.
6/26 - A man stopped for speeding on Elmer City Access Road was found to have a suspended license and to be wanted on a warrant for a misdemeanor. He was arrested and taken to Okanogan County Jail.