The Star - News, views and advertising of the Grand Coulee Dam Area

Coulee Medical Center ER and Walk-In Care

Legals for January 25, 2017


Department of Natural Resources NOTICE OF STATE’S INTENT


Department of Natural Resources will begin negotiation of expiring leases with existing lessees on the following parcels. All leases are subject to third-party bids by interested parties. Lease terms and bidding information are available by calling the Southeast Region at 1-800-527-3305 or by visiting the Region Office at 713 Bowers Road, Ellensburg, Washington 98926. These leases expire June 30, 2017.

Type of Lease (Grazing, AG, Com) All/Part Sec Twp Rge

10-B55434 All 16 22N 22.0E

Written request to lease must be received by February 27, 2017, at the Department of Natural Resources, 713 Bowers Road, Ellensburg, Washington 98926.

Each request to lease must contain a certified check or money order payable to the Department of Natural Resources for the amount of any bonus bid, plus a $100 deposit. The envelope must be marked “Sealed Bid” and give the lease number, expiration date of lease applied for, and give the applicant’s name. The applicant must be prepared to purchase any improvements that belong to the current lessee. For details and qualifications to submit a request, contact the Ellensburg office or call (509) 925-8510.

HILARY S. FRANZ, Commissioner of Public Lands

(Publish January 25, 2017)

Grant County

Conservation District


A board seat on the Grant County Conservation District is available for appointment by the Washington State Conservation Commission. Conservation district board supervisors are public officials who serve without compensation and set policy and direction for the conservation district. An applicant must be a registered voter in Washington State, and may be required to own land or operate a farm. Applicants for appointed positions do not have to live within the district to apply. For more information, or to obtain an application form, please contact the Grant County Conservation District 509-765-9618 or visit the Conservation Commission website at Applications and supporting materials must be received by the Commission no later than March 31, 2017.

(Publish Jan. 25 & Feb. 4, 2017)

You might be interested in:

Reader Comments