The Star - News, views and advertising of the Grand Coulee Dam Area

Coulee Medical Center ER and Walk-In Care



ATVs do not need a city permit to run on Electric City streets. ATVs are licensed by the state and do not need any additional licenses or permits. The Star in an article last week stated that ATVs needed a city permit to operate in the city under its new ordinance. Golf carts do need a city permit.

You might be interested in:

Reader Comments