News, views and advertising of the Grand Coulee Dam Area

Fire damages duplex

A firefighter cranks open a hydrant valve in Coulee Dam Tuesday night shortly after a kitchen fire that spread to the attic fully engulfed it by the time firefighters arrived at the duplex at the corner of Central Drive and Spruce Street. Resident Tylor Ryan said on Facebook that everyone, including pets, got out of the duplex and were safe. He said his neighbor in the next unit, Michael Rounds, h...


Reader Comments(0)