Fire damages duplex

 

Last updated 5/1/2024 at 10:35am

A firefighter cranks open a hydrant valve in Coulee Dam Tuesday night shortly after a kitchen fire that spread to the attic fully engulfed it by the time firefighters arrived at the duplex at the corner of Central Drive and Spruce Street. Resident Tylor Ryan said on Facebook that everyone, including pets, got out of the duplex and were safe. He said his neighbor in the next unit, Michael Rounds, h...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 05/19/2024 05:03