The Star - News, views and advertising of the Grand Coulee Dam Area

Subscribe to The Star

Seventy-two years ago

 

Last updated 6/17/2020 at 8:06am

Privately owned boats and docking facilities of the COulee Dam Yacht Club were damaged by the heavy winds of June 9, 1948, which drove driftwood across Lake Roosevelt into dock area. June 11, 1948

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 04/14/2021 07:15