Family loses everything to fire


Last updated 4/17/2020 at 7:03pm

Wind whips smoke and flames toward firefighters as the blaze consumes the home of a Coulee Dam family Friday night. - Scott Hunter photo

A home was lost Friday night when a fire started while no one was there.

Grand Coulee Fire Chief Ryan Fish said those who lived in the house in Coulee Dam had been down the street when it started to burn.

The fire at the home of Shayla and Shawn Deckwa apparently started about 8:30 p.m., Friday, April 10.

At least four fire departments were on scene at 1103 Camas Street with equipment and fire...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 09/20/2023 21:19