The Star - News, views and advertising of the Grand Coulee Dam Area

Re-elect Cindy Carter Grant County Commissioner

House saved from fire

 

Firefighters cut holes in the side and roof of a house at 111 Washington Place in Electric City Thursday, but saved it from burning down. A bathroom light-ceiling fan combination unit caused the fire. Firefighters from Electric City, Grand Coulee and the Bureau of Reclamation were on scene at the mid-morning fire. Grant County lists Amelia Stanger as the owner. - Scott Hunter photo







You might be interested in:
 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 
Coulee Medical Center ER and Walk-In Care
Rendered 10/15/2018 15:58