The Star - News, views and advertising of the Grand Coulee Dam Area

Coulee Medical Center ER and Walk-In Care

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in two deaths

Update: Names of deceased released

 


Two people were found dead in a home in Coulee City Monday evening, with carbon monoxide poisoning suspected as the cause of death.

The Grant County Sheriff’s Office said investigators Tuesday were looking into the tragic deaths of two people in a trailer park in the 500 block of West Walnut Street after their landlord discovered their bodies about 7 p.m. Monday.

Grant County Coroner Craig Morrison stated Wednesday that 68-year-old Roxy Mae Ergler and 72-year-old Kenneth W. Gomez were the two victims. Their families have been notified.

The cause of death won’t conclusive until the coron...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



You might be interested in:
 

Reader Comments
(0)