DSHS staff coming to town
DSHS Staffers the the state’s Department of Social and Health Services will be at the Grand Coulee Dam Senior Center’s Thrift Store at 203 Main Street, Grand Coulee from noon to 3 p.m. on Thursday Aug. 28.
They will take applications for cash and food programs, including:
• TANF and associated emergency assistance for eligible persons/families, such as those who have emergent needs.
• Aged, Blind, Disabled cash assistance for eligible individuals.
• Snap-Food Stamp assistance benefits. This includes ordering replacement EBT cards.
• Electronic benefit card cash issuance and ordering replacement cards.
• Childcare subsidy program assistance.
• Medicaid only for those 65 and over or disabled on Medicare, excluding long-term care.