Beltran qualified for 4th District in Congress
Estakio Beltran, candidate for the 4th Congressional District Congressman, is endorsed by the Grant County Democrats (GCD). Estakio Betran’s qualifications include:
• Having grow up in the Yakima Valley, he’s a “product of the district.”
• Having worked in agriculture, he knows firsthand the importance of farming and farm workers.
• Having a BA in communications from Gonzaga and a MA in Public Administration from Columbia University, he’s well educated for the position.
• Having assisted Senator Maria Cantwell for two years, he’s the only candidate with federal level experience,
• Having risen to Senior Legislative Advisor for former Congressman Dennis Cardoza, who represented a district similar to ours, he’s knowledgeable about issues that concern us.
Issues of importance to Estakio Beltran include:
• operating a working government with accountable representatives
• encouraging innovation
• creating jobs
• supporting farmers and farmworkers
• completing the nuclear cleanup at Hanford.
Grant County Democrats Executive Board
Louis Logan, secretary