Drug investigation yields 10 arrests
A five-month investigation conducted by the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force resulted in 10 arrests last week. During the investigation the NCWNTF purchased methamphetamine, marijuana and oxycodone, Okanogan County Sheriff Frank T. Rogers stated Thursday.
Cash, vehicles, along with suspected marijuana, methamphetamine, prescription pills, paraphernalia, a gun and ammunition were seized. Warrants and arrests began the night of April 12, with two additional arrest coming the next morning.
Agencies who participated in the service of the warrant and arrests were NCWNTF, Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office, United States Border Patrol and Homeland Security Investigations.
The investigation is still going on and additional arrests are pending, Roger said.
Suspects arrested so far for delivery of controlled substances are:
• Daniel J. Marsden, 21 of Okanogan,
• Amanda L. Yaksic, 21 of Okanogan,
• Jade D. Berney, 18 of Okanogan,
• Brandon L. Cornella, 24 of Omak,
• Lyle Z. Long, 26 of Riverside,
• Charles A. Bessette, 29 of Omak,
• Seth A. Jones, 26 of Brewster,
• Alejandro C. Hernandez, 23 of Omak and
• Erick Arballo, 38 of Omak.
A juvenile was also arrested.